kimberly

kimberly
I guess you could call this "Before"

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lip and Eyebrow Wax






I had my eyebrows and upper lip waxed the other day. I've had my eyebrows waxed many times, but this was a first for my upper lip. my initial thought was that my upper lip did not need to be waxed, but then i thought of the times i have seen someone that does in fact need to wax their lip, and so i thought "maybe i need to and i don't know it". i did have peach fuzz on my upper lip after all.
Kael put the wax on my upper lip on one side, laid the strip of paper over it, pressed it on then ripped it off. it wasn't too painful. then she went right to the other side of my mouth. she repeated the same thing. it appears as tho nothing was removed. my lip looks the same and there is still peach fuzz. i am not sure if the peach fuzz was supposed to come off or maybe waxing doesn't remove it because it's so short. initially my lip was swollen and my lip felt numb for about a week. i definitely did not like that feeling. i also broke out with pimples on my upper lip the following day. lovely. every day i woke up to a couple more pimples. at one point i think i had about 12 small pimples over my lip. i never even had that bad of breakouts during high school. all in all i realize i was right, that i do not need to wax my lip.
the eyebrow waxing went well. i have waxed them enough times that they don't grow back as full as i wish they would, so i asked Kael not to remove any of the brows, just to wax the baby peach fuzz above and below my brows. she applied the wax and strips and removed them just like she did on my lip. virtually no pain involved. i love how it just cleaned up the little baby blond hairs. my eyeshadow always looks smoother once i wax the lids.

No comments:

Post a Comment