kimberly

kimberly
I guess you could call this "Before"

Saturday, March 12, 2011

me, in years to come...i hope.

Jakob & Grandma Billie



i went to see my grandma Billie today. Since I've started this blog about MeMisbehaven i have been thinking about how my skin will age and wondering how taking care of my skin will affect my aging process. i noticed that my grandma has really pretty skin. i wish i would have asked her what her facial regimen over the years has been. i'll ask her next time i see her. i took a picture of her today and i thought it would be fun to do a side by side of both her and i. i'd like to think that the photo of her is my "after" photo when i am her age, 89. my grandma has Glaucoma and has lost most of her sight. i told her how pretty she looked today and she said she wished she could have seen the photo.
in July of 2006 i sat down with her and we started filling out the book "Grandma Remembers". we finished it today. my grandma is a lady of few words, so the information that i got out of her is a treasure. a lot of the questions she didn't have an answer for and several times she said "you'll have to ask your mother about that one". so Mom, if your reading this...it looks like i am going to have to sit down with you now, and fill out YouR book. (:

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would have done that with my Grandma and Mom- now you will have something to cherish and be able to pass down for generations!

    ReplyDelete