kimberly

kimberly
I guess you could call this "Before"

Friday, March 18, 2011

Follow-up on Hair Color


Well it has been a couple weeks since i had my hair colored. the color was gorgeous to start, but as the weeks have passed, the semi permanent color has faded off my honey-colored highlights, and they now look kinda yellow/blonde. with my skin being fair and pinkish, my hair looks kinda brassy. the roots are dark, and the ends are much lighter. it looks to me like i put sun-in on it and let it lighten up in the sun. when i first went in to have my hair colored, i wanted to be a lighter shade over-all, but after talking to the girls, we decided that if i went lighter, it would require more maintenance than i am up to. but now looking back, i realize that if i want the color to be lighter, and more of a honey/caramel color, then i am going to have to bite the bullet and get permanent color and i am also going to have to step it up and maintain the color. as much as i'd love to wake up to beautiful me, and put as little effort as possible into my looks, the fact is staring me in the face. i am going to have to do more than i usually do, to achieve the look i want.
i think i'll call Keah and ask her what she thinks.

1 comment:

  1. My hairstylist suggested I wait on having anything done again after I cut my hair off to see if I liked my natural color. Fail...I don't like it...to much gray!

    ReplyDelete