kimberly

kimberly
I guess you could call this "Before"

Monday, April 4, 2011

Gellish $43 (includes $28 manicure)





it's been 3 days since i got my gellish manicure and they still look brand new. i'm hooked. Rachael first gave me a dry manicure. she said if she were to give me a wet manicure and soak my nails, the gellish does not adhere as well. she started by filing my nails, then pushed back the cuticles, trimmed them, then applied the base coat of gellish. i put my fingers under an LED light for 10 seconds to partially cure the gellish. she wiped my nails to remove any excess gellish then applied the color gellish and let it cure for 30 seconds. i chose a neutral color, as i don't typically like color on my fingernails. she applied a 2nd coat of color, cured for 30 seconds then a top coat and cured for 30 seconds. Rachael recommended i come in anywhere from 10 days to 2 weeks to have them reapplied. i would go in, have them removed, have a dry manicure and the gellish process again. my nails look lovely and i like the feel of them. if it were in my budget i would most definitely consider having them permanently. maybe even try a little color.

1 comment:

  1. Gelish is amazing! I usually ruin polish within the first day or two. Gelish lasts until my nails grow out. I love that it doesn't damage the natural nail to apply or remove it.

    ReplyDelete