kimberly

kimberly
I guess you could call this "Before"

Monday, February 21, 2011

Eyelash/Brow Tint $20 each





Just returned from having my eyelashes and brows tinted with Ciara at Misbehaven Spa & Salon. I was a few minutes late for my appointment which is sooo embarrassing. just as i was about to leave the house i remembered to remove my eye makeup, so i could do the before and after shot. it's not unheard of for me to go out of the house without mascara or having shaded in my brows, but i do acknowledge that i look so much healthier when i have a little color, or contrast. my lashes are so fair that without any mascara, i look (shoot, i can't think of a nice word to describe it)...let's just say "unfinished".

Ciara took me back to the room which is fast becoming my home away from home. it's the same room i had my facials and my LED treatment, which is perfectly fine with me, as the rooms are very serene. relaxing music playing, low lights, and the smell of "Beauty" is everywhere. one thing i have loved is all the scents that have been used on me. Ciara put an eye gel on my face below my lower lashes, then placed a pad on them. she then tinted my lashes with a vegetable derivative, that she said might sting if it got in my eye, but would not harm it. she did not get any in my eye, so i can not verify whether or not it stings (thanks! Ciara). Then she tinted my brows.

during all this i was snapping photos, with my eyes closed of course. i've included a before and after shot.

having my lashes and brows tinted is a TREAT. i will probably not be wearing mascara for at least 3 weeks. one thing i will for sure do, is have them tinted whenever i go on a trip, so that i will not have to worry about toting around mascara or brow pencil. it's just one less thing i have to do in the mornings to get ready. (i sound lazy...but the fact of the matter is, i JUST don't like spending time on make-up and hair. i'm not lazy)

Never had your brows or lashes tinted? it's SO worth it! it just makes my eyes pop a little.

tomorrow i have my 2nd LED treatment. on the road to wrinkle recovery! AND!!! this is exciting news!!!...i get my entire legs waxed soon! i have NEVER had that done. HAVING them waxed isn't the exciting part, NOT shaving them is! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment