kimberly

kimberly
I guess you could call this "Before"

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Damon's 1/2 hour Swedish Massage






Here's what he had to say about it!


"On Sunday I had my first appointment with the folks at Misbehaven Spa and Salon, a half hour Swedish massage. Now, half hour massages usually don’t get my motor running as they are usually too short to get some real relaxation going. So I was prepared for a quick “massage” that would be semi painful and not really relaxing at all.
When I arrived, I was promptly greeted by Margo, my masseuse for the day who kindly offered me something to drink, to which I said no thanks, I’m good. She led me to one of several “treatment” rooms and then stepped out while I lay down on the table. Now a half hour massages usually only covers one specific area, such as neck or back and or legs and arms. Today we would be focusing on the neck and back. Again, my hopes were not high, but still Margo seemed nice enough.
So Margo began by working the muscles around my neck and shoulder blades, pretty simple and not painful at all. I was sure that there would be some pain soon though. I was wrong. Not only was it not painful, like some previous massages I have had elsewhere, but it was totally relaxing. I even found myself slipping into a sleepy; trance like state the height of relaxation for me.
The massage was so good that I really was totally surprised. No joke. Margo is very adept and is able to walk the fine line between pressure and relaxation which many masseuses fail to do. It is either all pain or weak hands that cannot get into the muscle groups and stretch things out.
So my first experience was in a word, amazing. I am seriously thinking of calling Margo up and having her book me for a full 1 hour Swedish, on my own dime. Yes it was that good. If you can stop my mind from thinking for even five minutes, then you have seriously succeeded in making me relaxed. Best half hour massage ever."

No comments:

Post a Comment