kimberly

kimberly
I guess you could call this "Before"

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Summing it up....

i went through almost all the services at Misbehaven Spa & Salon, and i have to say i enjoyed almost every single one. I definitely have seen a great improvement in my skin. the microdermabrasion and LED treatments were wonderful. i would love to continue to get those series done once a year. i will definitely keep tinting my brows periodically. its so nice to not have to pencil my brows in. i will not ever wax my legs again. that was a very painful experience and not really all that successful in my case. i still had lots of hair left on my leg, and i wasn't willing to go back a couple more times to get them all. it was just too uncomfortable. the massages were so nice. the hot stone massage was my all time favorite treat. i would wish that experience on everyone! initially i loved the lash extensions, until after about a week. then i could hardly wait to get them off. i didn't like how i had to babysit them. it took all the discipline i could muster to not pick them all off. i went in and had them removed 3 weeks later. my lashes are a little messed up and sparse now, because i could not keep from plucking them off, and taking my own lashes with them (since they were glued to my own lashes). as they grew out, they twisted, clumped and started laying the wrong direction. they just ended up being too high maintenance for me. just the opposite of what i thought they would be. i figured if i didn't have to wake up and put on mascara, my time getting ready would be less, but the truth was i had to brush them and un-clump them, etc. LOVED the gel nails. loved how my nails looked healthy and pretty. i still use the eminence products that i was introduced to, and i really love all of them.
i feel as though i learned a lot from this experience. for me, it was a matter of finding out where i "fit" into the world of beauty. i want a low maintenance regime, healthy skin and hair, but don't want to spend a lot of money. i had to figure out which items were worth the expense for me, and which i could live without. i am still trying to prioritize my wants and budget, and it will probably vary from time to time.

i just went back to my original blog and noticed that i started this blog on March 11th, 2011. exactly one year ago today (:

Happy 1 year anniversary to me and my new beauty regime.

No comments:

Post a Comment