kimberly

kimberly
I guess you could call this "Before"

Monday, May 23, 2011

Microdermabrasion ($525 for 6 treatments) & LED #6 ($395 for 6)

last week i had my last microdermabrasion treatment. my skin looks much healthier. i don't seem to be aware of the wrinkles that were, prior to the treatments, annoying me. i was trying to "accept" them, but it really is nice to feel like i might have just bought myself a little more time. the microdermabrasion was a painful process, but like i told Megan, i'd probably keep doing it anyhow, just because i love how my skin feels afterwards. the facials that go along with the treatments are so wonderful.
Today was going to be my 1st of 6 Enzyme peels, but they had to reschedule me, so we are not going to start them until next week.
Megan said the enzyme peels would not affect my skin in any way that would change my makeup colors so we are going to go ahead with that.
i dont currently have any make-up, and my skin tone is completely different than when i started all the treatments. prior to them, i was spray tanning also, so my skin looks completely different. it is much fairer. my original make-up appointment was supposed to be two weeks ago, but it was rescheduled. i was a little disappointed since i do not have any spf foundation and i was going to be out in the sun a lot this past weekend. Megan noticed last week that i had a little sun damage. i was out shooting again all this weekend and again got quite a bit of sun. i am sure she will notice the effects.


2 comments:

  1. Getting a microdermabrasion facial is the best thing you can do to your skin, because the amount factor, of advance as this is something costly but is aswell absolutely worth it. With microdermabrasion skin you can achieve almost anything you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it made my skin feel! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
    kimberly

    ReplyDelete