kimberly

kimberly
I guess you could call this "Before"

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Body Exfoliation with Slimming wrap $85

one of the services that i have been anxiously awaiting was the Body Exfoliation wrap. I scheduled this one intentionally right before i went on vacation. Ciara did the treatment on me. i had the choice between a "Slimming Mask" or a "Deep Moisturizing". i easily chose the "Slimming Mask". Ciara said that this kind of mask is typically a "Series" treatment, and that most likely i wouldn't see any slimming effects after just one session. but i was willing to take a chance!

She started the treatment by exfoliating my legs with a sugar scrub. the sugar scrub dissolves quicker than a salt scrub, but the sugars are also supposed to help with the moisturizing. then she used hot towels to wipe all the exfoliation product off. then she put the blueberry with paprika mask on my legs and wrapped them in plastic, similar to saran wrap. she exfoliated my stomach, chest and arms next. then she put the blueberry mask on the rest of my body and then wrapped my entire body in the plastic wrap. then she put the body blanket over me and wrapped me up. I layed there for a few minutes before she began the unraveling process. Ciara finished the service by putting a moisturizing Stone Crop product all over. my skin felt brand new and incredibly supple. She recommended i drink 50-100 ounces of water a day over the next few days and eliminate coffee and soda to help with the removal of toxins. She also recommended that i moisturize deeply twice a day for the next two days.

This service was absolutely relaxing, and i think would be a perfect thing to have done in the winter, when skin feels so dry, or before a prom, weddding or any other event when you might be exposing your skin. my skin feels wonderful!

For someone who wants to have JUST the exfoliation process, without the slimming or intense moisture mask, it would be $65 rather than $85.

I highly recommend every woman to ask for an "Exfoliation Body Wrap" for christmas or their birthday gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment