kimberly

kimberly
I guess you could call this "Before"

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Spray Tan $25



i woke up this morning with my tan. it was darker than normal because not only had the color set in, but i still had the temporary color that Megan initially sprayed on me. once i showered, the color is fairly mild. i was hoping i wouldn't look like i had a fake tan, and i don't. i don't think the photo shows the little bit of color as well as it should, because even though it is very subtle, i can definitely tell i have a sun-kissed face. i did notice that the dry "age spots" on my skin, absorbed the color more than other spots. i don't know how i could have avoided that. i have a spot above my lip that my dermatologist has frozen off several times, and that particular spot is darker than the rest of my face. also, on my chest there are several spots that absorbed more color, where the DNA of my skin has changed from sun damage. my face is a little lighter than my chest, but i think if it were any darker, i would feel conspicuous, especially since i don't normally have much color.
Megan chose a golden color for my skin, which i think compliments my hair color very well. Megan recommended that i moisturize daily to help lengthen the life of the tan. i actually put on shorts today, since my legs have color. that is a rare thing for me. i like having a tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment